西餐厅常用的英语话语

我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.

最近的义大利西餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?


请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?

西餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?

西餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?

西餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?

西餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

西餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare), please.

 

我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock.

我要如何才能到达西餐厅?
How can I get there?

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?

9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.

今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today's special?

我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.

没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.

我的名字是洁西卡?杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.

西餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需着正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.